Help support our programs
Your support helps fund our programs such as music workshops, young artist mentorships, and of course, our annual Big Eyed Blues Festival
SUPPORT THE BLUES
Become a member of the Brooklyn Blues Society!
We welcome donations of any amount. All donations are fully-tax deductible and directly support our programs.
Levels of Support
All membership level benefits are annually renewable.
Become part of our growing community.
- Donate up to $75 and become a Friend of the BBS
- Receive invitations to community partner events
- 100% tax-deductible
Support special performances.
- All the benefits of the Friend level plus:
- Receive a limited edition t-shirt
- 2 tickets to one night of the Big Eyed Blues Festival
Take support to the next level.
- All the benefits of the Patron level plus:
- Includes 2 tickets to every day of the Big Eyed Blues Festival
A Mighty Grace/Joyful Sounds Audio Services, The Association for Cultural Equity, Big Eyed Enterprises, BKLYN Commons, Brooklyn Arts Council, Brooklyn Roots Network, Yvonne Cummings, Joann Griffin, International Women in Jazz, Lauryn Jackson, Jalopy Theatre and Music School, George Johnson, MACPC NYC, NIA Theatrical Productions, Prospect Park Alliance, Sylvia Ryan, Kiki Smith-Archiapatti, Yippee Ki-ay, Anna Lomax Wood